This castle is located near Rodoni Cape and was built from Skanderbeg with the intention of reaching out to the sea. It was built during the first surrounding of Kruja on 1450 and was finished on 1452.
Tirana's oldest surviving Catholic Church is the Roman-style Jesuit church, built by Giovanni Santi (from Udine in Italy) in 1939.
The Church of St. Anthony of Padua in Laç (Kisha e ShënAnoit) is located close to the town of Laç, 3 km away.
The Holy Resurrection Church (Albanian: Kisha e Ristozit) is a Cultural Monument of Albania, located in Mborje, Korça District. The church is dedicated to Saint Mary.